[ROM] [M] [6.0] Velocity Hammerhead

• Nope....OMS isnt in source and I dont use themes. Adding those commits would require a ton of extra work for something I'll never use.

OK thanks. Since before the ROM supports thought like all other ROM had evolved and would support OMS. This is what happened to all the old ROM that supported layers.
    Edit :
    Anyway, I checked Layers still works

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von morfances (10. August 2016 um 22:36)

• You're new here arent you :P

Speaking about Velocity ROM - yes, I just met this ROM. Only thanks to this that I search often "hammerhead" on the AFH - that's how I found Velocity. And it's really the fastest ROM I have been using on my Nexus 5. There is no such a fast ROM on the XDA. So don't be surprised that I can't believe how this ROM can be even faster. ;)

• And believe it or not. I often thought this is as fast as it gets, but than the mad scientist do another miricale. More than 3 years now with Chad on pure speed, psx, velocity and omp.

Nexus 7 Flo Velocity
    Nexus 6 shamu Velocity 7.1
    Pixel XL Velocity
    Huawei Mate 10 pro

• I'm on v till psx :) i didn't know why there aren't devs who Made a good solid rom like this. Alway a Rip of cm, aokp, slim usw. Since my Galaxy S plus (first Smartphone) i was a flashaholic. I tried every rom and every Kernel even all possible rom/Kernel combinations .... That was the reason i get a Nexus device too :D but the first time i use a chad creation i must say .... Im Happy that i Can Flash velocity Stock rom every week and won't Flash Mods Kernels and other stuff with this masterpiece :)

... But i recently bought a OP3 :/ the most hard part to buy a new phone was this rom! Sounds crazy but it's true.

best alternative against the Nexus line I think. Beside I will hold my n4 and n 5 so I can taste velocity a bit longer :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Rawwrius (10. August 2016 um 23:38)

• Thanks for all the kind words. I cant ever imagine a non Nexus. I was so upset when Google announced "Project Silver" a couple years ago. Nexus is Android. I'm almost certainly getting a Marlin when it comes out. I honestly have no idea what and for which devices Velocity N will look like. I cant imagine Mako continuing. Flo and HH are maybe's if easily doable. Shamu is almost certain. Not yet sure on Bullhead and Angler as I dont own either. Fortunately Marlin and Sailfish will have the same internals. Should make development much easier.

• New Nexuses are going to be really nice, however, as there are made by HTC, I'm affraid that the price will be high... I will probably wait few months and will go for Sailfish, especially if it gets your support. ;) Full HD, SD820, 4GB of RAM and Chad's ROM... It will be a beast. Still, I really hope that you will try to build something for Nexus 5. :)

• HTC is in huge financial trouble and Nexii arent priced based on MFG. I'll be shocked if theyre any different than last year. Shamu was the 1 exception as it was intended to be a Project Silver phone, not a Nexus. Moto built it to their specifications intending to get 700$ for it. My guess is Marlin will be 450-600 depending on config and Sailfish will be 350-450. This may even be a year they sell for a little less because HTC wants to get their name back out there. These two will be the first Nexii Google has almost exclusive say in design over. My only issue is Marlin sounds like it will be a little small, but what can you do.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!