Beiträge von razooor

Code_Blue r620

- Merged Lollipop 5.0 (LRX21O)
    - defconfig: Disable /dev/diag
    - Revert "Revert "Revert "hammerhead: Enable /dev/diag"""
    - workqueue: trivial fix for return statement in work_busy(), exit rescuer_thread() as TASK_RUNNING, add missing smp_wmb() in process_one_work(), reimplement work_on_cpu() using system_wq
    - jiffies: Fix timeval conversion to jiffies
    - cgroup: refactor allow_attach function into common code
    - tracing/syscalls: Ignore numbers outside NR_syscalls' range, Fix perf syscall tracing when syscall_nr == -1
    - msm: mpm-of: set wakeup interrupt as NO_SUSPEND
    - qcom: mpm-of: fix bug in finding the pending interrupts
    - msm_bam_rmnet: Fix potential memory corruption
    - sched/cpuidle: reduce IPI store. Backport upstream 3.16 scheduler updates
    - tick: Dynamically set broadcast irq affinity
    - sched: Fix clear NOHZ_BALANCE_KICK, Micro-optimize the smart wake-affine logic, Implement smarter wake-affine logic, Fix select_idle_sibling() bouncing cow syndrome, add wait_for_completion_io[_timeout]
    - block: Reserve only one queue tag for sync IO if only 3 tags are available, account iowait time when waiting for completion of IO request
    - writeback: Fix occasional slow sync(1), fix race that cause writeback hung, fix writeback cache thrashing
    - sync: don't block the flusher thread waiting on IO
    - lowmemorykiller.c: convert to use for_each_thread
    - introduce for_each_thread() to replace the buggy while_each_thread(), (fix)

Nexus 5 - Purity - hellscore

Mahdi-Rom wird es auch mit Android 5.0 geben, allerdings unter dem Namen "Euphoria-OS"

Zitat von Mahdi786;56572555

Hello everyone, just a little headsup. Mahdi-Rom is finished and I've been working on lollipop for the last couple of days now.

The new ROM will be called Euphoria-OS and the github is here https://github.com/Euphoria-OS, things will move slowly and its not going to be like this ROM, meaning
    that it wont be overloaded with features, I will keep the same routine as before so I will release test builds with features before they are merged into stable. I kind of like
    how lollipop is so at the moment there are no plans to start loading features in. I'm already running a build with preview binaries and kernel, also enabled Ambient Display which running well too. At the moment Gapps are not very good and there are also issues with recovery, Dees-Troy is working on merging lollipop recovery into TWRP so we should have a new version soon. Google should release images and kernel soon so we will have proper binaries and proper kernel to match.

So stay tuned and look out for the new thread which will come soon.

Thanks.

Small update for Android L preview (Android 5.0). Chainfire's root fix is included now, you should be able to flash over stock kernel. It works fine for me. I reverted a couple things that might have been interfering with root before. If it doesn't work for you, you'll have to install the permissive kernel first.

[SIZE="5"]
    Android L:
    ElementalX-N5-2.01
    [/SIZE]

Changes:
    -revert F2FS updates
    -revert app mounting tweak
    -update ramdisk

Here is 1.13, the last release for KitKat. The only change is reverting the f2fs backports. That's why I wasn't too quick to post here, as it only affects a small number of users.

Another Lollipop update will come soon, I haven't had a chance to investigate the security situation fully. I want to do some experiments.

It will be ready for Nov 3rd for sure.

[SIZE="5"]Download:
    ElementalX-N5-1.13 (all versions)[/SIZE]

Changes:
    -revert F2FS backports

New build is up

gsmarena

-Add support for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV (Security fixes)
    -Fixed percentage overlaying low battery symbol
    -Added 2 second time-out option for headsup
    -Translation updates thanks to [MENTION=4487065]stmay30[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5747072]toyr99[/MENTION]

Detailed changes
    [HIDE]
    Mahdi-Rom Project name: android_vendor_mahdi
    - black - Add SoftBank(Japan) APN

Mahdi-Rom Project name: android_libcore
    - Neil Fuller - Add support for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV

Mahdi-Rom Project name: android_frameworks_base
    - Mahdi-Rom - BatteryMeterView: dont show percentage for normal and landscape battery when level <= EMPTY
    - Steve Kondik - perf: Send boost hint during initial launch
    - toyr99 - Base: update Italian translations

Mahdi-Rom Project name: packages_apps_Settings
    - Altaf-Mahdi - HeadsUp: add 2 seconds timeout option
    - stmay30 - Settings: update Japanese tranlations
    - toyr99 - Settings: update Italian translations

Mahdi-Rom Project name: android_packages_services_Telephony
    - toyr99 - Telephony: update Italian translations

Project name: android_external_sepolicy
    - Stephen Smalley - sepolicy: Fix a few denials when debugging

Project name: android_external_chromium_org_third_party_openssl
    - Ben Murdoch - Add client-side support for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV.

Project name: android_external_chromium_org
    - Ben Murdoch - Add client-side support for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV

Project name: okhttp
    - Neil Fuller - SCSV support

Project name: openssl
    - Bodo Moeller - Add support for TLS_FALLBACK_SCSV
    [/HIDE]

Die finale Version ist erschienen :)

R65 ist erschienen, allerdings nur für Android L!!!

Zitat von franciscofranco;56246337

I finished merging the important stuff and we have FK r65 up for grabs. FKU still doesn't support auto-flash of this but I'm working hard so that it works fine on the next release. There's only a boot.img for now, couldn't be arsed to make it into a .zip. Obviously only for Lollipop, so if you try to flash this on KitKat you'll win the Idiot of the Month award. The only thingy that I didn't merge was my GPU governor because I need to adapt it to the new GPU drivers. But everything else is there and kickin'. Battery life from my short test is considerably better.
    Also Root works fine, you can flash SuperSu.zip from Chainfire and you're good to do.

Enjoy: http://kernels.franco-lnx.net/Nexus5/5.0/