Beiträge von Berlino

Was Nathan schon angekündigt hatte...das Ende der Reise mit dem Flash Kernel:

Zitat

There is not really an easy way to say this since it is kind of coming out of the blue but I am no longer going to be making Flash Kernel for this device. My heart is just not in it anymore and I've been perpetually tired from working with Git and trying to find things to fix and merge. I am going to be starting school here again in a couple of weeks and I need to have all my focus going to this going forward. I may consider releasing one final build with the January update but that is to be determined. There will be no 7.1.1 update though. Thanks for everything, I'll still be around in other threads and participating in XDA, just can't devote as much time as I would like to this project.

Nathan

PS: As for another kernel to try/flash, I would highly recommend B14CKB1RD by [MENTION=5037435]REV3NT3CH[/MENTION]. This kernel would not have been possible without that one and it's better than this one imo. Definitely give that one a go.

Kleines Update auf v1.8 (Toolchain-Update)!

Ferner lässt der Dev wissen, daß er wahrscheinlich wegen Mangel an Zeit das Projekt aufgeben wird und verweist schon mal auf den allseits bekannten Blackbird-Kernel...

Zitat

Small update as I have not had much time for this device unfortunate [Blockierte Grafik: http://forum.xda-cdn.com/images/smilies/frown.gif] To be entirely honest, I am considering dropping support as my time will be severely limited in the coming months due to school. I will wait a bit to evaluate though. If I do drop support (and even if I don't), I would HIGHLY recommend checking out B14CKB1RD by @REV3NT3CH, it's a FANTASTIC kernel, pretty much what this kernel aspires to be. You'll be in good hands.

Update auf v1.7 inkl. Dezember Security Update!

• December security update
    • Upstream F2FS commits
    • Improvements to cpuidle
    • Double tap to wake now works when either halfscreen or fullscreen is selected in KA
    • Fix tethering on 7.1.1 ROMs
    • Add Live Display (work with KCAL thanks to @flar2)

DL über den Startpost

[QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 157970, member: 2957"] Wish I could say I can help, but I can not help you Can do. [/ QUOTE]

Does this build the Nov. security patch in it? Just wondering because r19 is said to cause bootloop if you use frameworks substratum theme overlay. There is a way to revert a commit and fix it I read on G+ somewhere just wondering if I should not theme this version?

Thank you for your hard work!

In case of a bootloop there is a flashable rescue.zip found in storage/emulated/0/substratum.

Und das Update auf v1.4 inkl. Google November Sicherheits-Update:

Changelog: (also on Github)

• November security update
    • Chill governor updates (thanks to @frap129)
    • Fixed Mako Hotplug (thanks to @Yoinx)
    • Updated BCL commits (thanks to @franciscofranco)
    • Fixed some compiler warnings (thanks to @Yoinx)

Und wieder ein kleines Update auf v1.2-RC1 durch das Linux-Update auf 3.10.104:

Flash Kernel beta updates!

Only difference here is the tenative 3.10.104 Linux update. The patch was sent out via email and applied cleanly. Appears fine on Angler for me but let me know if there are any issues. Assuming there are none, I will merge and release fully when the source drops on kernel.org which appears to be on either Friday or Saturday.
    http://nchancellor.net/Kernels/shamu/…2-rc1-shamu.zip

XDA-Member und -Moderator @The Flash stellt seinen Kernel für das N6 vor...Link zum Thread: Beitrag im Thema "ROM] [N] [7.0] Velocity bullhead"

Features
    Here are the major features of the kernel (feel free to explore Github)

• Upstream Linux versions 3.10.41-3.10.103
    • Updated to the October security patch
    • Patches for some CVEs
    • Upstream patches from CAF
    • Support for overclocking to 2880 MHz
    • CPU governors: barry_allen, blu_active, chill, conservative, darkness, elementalx, impulse, interactive (default), nightmare, ondemand, performance, userspace, zzmoove
    • Hotplugs: blu_plug, msm_sleeper, zen_decision (default - mpdecision is disabled), mako_hotplug
    • High brightness mode and backlight dimmer
    • Adreno Idler
    • Wake gestures (sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, and camera launch gesture)
    • Voltage control
    • Franco sound control and high performance audio
    • Adaptive low memory killer
    • I/O schedulers: bfq, cfq, deadline, fiops, maple, noop, sioplus (default), tripndroid, and zen
    • Wakelock controls
    • BCL disabled
    • TCP algorithms: bic, cubic, highspeed, htcp, hybia, illinois, lp, reno, scalable, vegas, veno, westwood (default)
    • Kexec patch for MultiROM support
    • Compiled with the Linaro 6.2 toolchain, built from Uber's source here
    • Forced encryption and dm-verity disabled

Downloads

7.x: Main | Mirror

Wer über Updates und Beta-Versionen per Telegram benachrichtigt werden möchte, abonniert den Channel hier !

Installation

- Wer auf Stock mit Stock Kernel ist, muss nur den Flash Kernel installieren
    - Seid ihr auf einem Custom Rom, installiert ebenfalls den Flash Kernel
    - Im Fall von einem Custom Rom MIT Custom Kernel, flasht euer Rom dirty drüber oder extrahiert das boot.img aus dem Rom.zip und flasht es ebenfalls über TWRP, dann erst den Flash Kernel

Changelogs
    Changelogs

v1.8

• Toolchain bumped to 6.3.1

v1.7

• December security update
    • Upstream F2FS commits
    • Improvements to cpuidle
    • Double tap to wake now works when either halfscreen or fullscreen is selected in KA
    • Fix tethering on 7.1.1 ROMs
    • Add Live Display (work with KCAL thanks to @flar2)

v1.6

• Revert an interactive governor patch that was introducing lag

v1.5

• Fixes for sdcardfs on certain ROMs like CM 14.1
    • Upstream patches from CAF and Linux
    • Interactive governor improvements
    • Detect when kernel is flashed on an unsupported Android version
    • Add support for FK Updater's performance profiles

v1.4

• November security update
    • Chill governor updates (thanks to @frap129)
    • Fixed Mako Hotplug (thanks to @Yoinx)
    • Updated BCL commits (thanks to @franciscofranco)
    • Fixed some compiler warnings (thanks to @Yoinx)

v1.3

• Upstream Linux patches for vmstat and libgcc
    • Backported MDSS and GPU patches from Marlin (thanks to @franciscofranco)
    • Low memory killer improvements
    • Removed cmdline patch from 1.2

v1.2

• Linux version 3.10.104
    • Move back to a constant tickrate of 300HZ
    • Add a patch to hide bootloader unlock from SafetyNet

v1.1

• Add smartmax governor
    • Add full F2FS support
    • Add Motorola quick wakeup driver
    • Fix simple_ondemand GPU governor
    • Add UKSM (disabled by default)
    • Set default I/O scheduler to zen and readahead to 128kb
    • Start kernel at stock frequencies

v1.0

intial release

[COLOR=#ff0000]Weder ich noch Android Port sind verantwortlich für irgendwelche Schäden an eurem Gerät, ihr flasht auf eigene Gefahr! [/COLOR]

Does anyone else have low volume with audio playback? I have it on max volume and it throttles like I have very low battery.. I tries velocity M and there was not such an issue. Could this be another sign that I should send my phone back?

I only have this issue using Arise numbers 1.8 and while processing on speaker. Headphones are fine though.