Beiträge von MrBrady

[QUOTE = "consumer-house, post: 156977, member: 1884"] Can now confirm: substratum is fully working. Thanks Chad for Implementing this stuff, even though you do not use it [emoji3] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
    [/ QUOTE]

What theme is that? I tried M / N Dark but it does not work 100% correctly. Some things do not look correct.

[QUOTE = "MrBrady, post: 156969, member: 3482"] Doing a clean install now, based on the NP5 factory images and using the substratum test a few posts back and "Stock" Open Gapps. The initial setup screen will not proceed past the networksetup. Google Services FCs. So I plug into my Macbook, the phone does not do When An authorization request, so I am unable to ADB into the device.

Getting the phone setup now and it sure is fast! Thanks again for Supplying th [/ QUOTE]
    Yes, that fixed it! I installed the mini version and it worked great. Thank you!

Doing a clean install now, based on the NP5 factory images and using the Substratum test a few posts back and "Stock" Open Gapps. The initial setup screen won't proceed past the network setup. Google Services FCs. Also when I plug into my Macbook, the phone does not do an authorization request, so I am unable to ADB into the device.

Getting the phone setup now and it sure is fast! Thanks again for Supplying th