Beiträge von Johnn380

Is this on April security patch now then? Sorry about my earlier post it quoted but I could not get my keyboard to type on this page it was weird.
    Also I am using custom dynamic gapps and they work fine and restore fine. They say they are for 64 bit only but they have all the libs and such for arm too. I have flashed 4 different roms clean with them. Here is the link the only thing is to have playstore and a few other apps you need to flash theme ready package after. RACER_N_MR1.1_20170120

[QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 158696, member: 2957"] No go on that one for now. I've tried and it just does not work correctly. [/ QUOTE]

So is development dead? Will we get any more updates? It'd be nice to get a April update with rootless substratum and some cool new features in it.

You guys were on a roll and then BAM nothing.
    Hope all is well with you guys.

Here's a taste if you like ....

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzX_bRKRGmexZVNCLWNWEUdsSGc/view?usp=drivesdk

This is 7.1.1 and should be clean flashed. Same Gapps and su should be fine.

Is there at least OMS in this? I really can't use a ROM all white personally. But I'm not asking you to change your way just asking if it's themeable? Does this have the Dec security patch? Also is this just Aosp stock Nothing extra right?
    Thank for giving us 7.1.1. I did read somewhere that the 7.1.1. official may be here this week for SHAMU.

Next build....

• OMS-7 commits and updated masquerade
    • Added standalone file explore
    • More Pixel-iness - Black boot animation, Pixel sounds, updated settings icon, etc
    • Usual fixes, cleanup, etc
    • Updated kernel and toolchain
    • Other random bits and bobs

Should be up in a bit. Dirty flash is fine, though I would consider wiping system.

You are amazing I seriously can't put into words my excitement!
    Thank you for implementing oms7 and for another update. I'm sure it will be as awesome as usual!

In a sea of unapproachable and arrogant developers you sir stand FAR above all the rest!

OMS7 as the theming platform I do not know how they're doing it.

Ok, after wiping system and reinstalling the app is now showing OMS-7 as the version. New build will be out in a day or so I imagine.

Awesome job! I appreciate you doing that if you need an extra tester I can help. I'm pretty good with logs and such but either way I'm looking forward to the rom with oms7 it will then be the best rom by a mile and a half for all Nexus devices!
    Have a good day friend!

OMS7 as the theming platform I do not know how they're doing it.

Ok, after wiping system and reinstalling the app is now showing OMS-7 as the version. New build will be out in a day or so I imagine.

Ok so I asked substratum devs. You need to squash revert all OMS3 commits then pull OMS7-N tagged commits off Gerrit

This is how the one guy does it
    https://github.com/Cosmic-OS/plat…_base/commits/n

Ok thanks there's some more info for you.

Thank you so much

Nitrogen os, I believe October os, despair rom, those are the 7.1 but there are Also Aosip, beltz, ABC roms and many more 7.0 roms that have all the oms 7 commits too.

I think there is 1 more 7.1 rom but can't remember. I don't wanna argue you do what you do its up to you. But from my understanding oms7 has been stable since before November started and its ran great for me on any rom that's had it. The only reason I asked is because I love this Rom so much and how smooth and minimal it is but most of the paid themes I've bought recently need the newer commits to expose the different ui parts and this Rom is missing all of the newer oms stuff so the themes don't work right. It isnt a big deal but it's just disappointing to not be able to make this beautiful rom them the way the themes allow it to.

Have a good day. Sorry if I sound ungrateful as it is not my intent just trying to help you to understand.

Tons of those commits arent merged yet. Last time I added those that were none of it worked. Masquerade is already at v15 and I thought it was in the last build, but I may have added it after. As soon as the commits are merged and stable Ill update it.

http://review.projektsubstratum.com/#/q/branch:n-oms7 it looks like most are merged now and masquerade should be 15. I did jump around on roms and everyone I used last week had all the oms7 commits and it ran so good especially with the new substratum app that just came out its like night and day from oms3 to oms7 and new substratum and masquerade. Try it yourself first its a huge difference in stability and functionality everything works now! And the speed is way faster now building and enabling overlays. They've done a great job these last few updates.

I just can't run any other roms this one is just so good compared to any other. That's why I hoped you would merge the oms7 but your are the chef and its your decision. Thanks either way!

Hello friend. Great update as usual is there anyway you could update this ROM to OMS7 and masquarade needs updated too. They have changed a lot in substratum commits and would love it if you could update us so we can use the new things in the themes that are updated to oms7. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing it with us. We really appreciate it. This IS the BEST ROM for all Nexus devices!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/24fpchtl0m7j…115736.png?dl=0

Oms7 is newest and masquerade should be version 15 or 16. Sorry I can not read German language so the buttons are hard for me to know what to push for what lol. Please forgive

Update time....not too major, but still nice.

• More Pixel-iness- Boot animation, nav buttons, settings icon
    • Tons of underhood stuff
    • Updated kernel/kernel toolchain
    • Bunch of random fixes and enhancements

Hello friend. Great update as usual is there anyway you could update this ROM to OMS7 and masquarade needs updated too. They have changed a lot in substratum commits and would love it if you could update us so we can use the new things in the themes that are updated to oms7. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing it with us. We really appreciate it. This IS the BEST ROM for all Nexus devices!

Ya I figured out the problem. Nano Open Gapps does have everything needed for the long press home button to search but I had installed a clear themed version on top. So that's why it wasn't working! Thanks for your help guys!

Also this Rom is running amazing! Thank you for your hard work!

Wonder why home button isn't binded to the Google app. Is that something that can be done? Like you hold the home button and it opens Google search? That would be awesome. That's the only thing different in your ROM than others that makes me want it. Most roms are like this when built do you take that function out for some reason? It is really handy to have that as a shortcut.

[QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 157970, member: 2957"] Wish I could say I can help, but I can not help you Can do. [/ QUOTE]

Does this build the Nov. security patch in it? Just wondering because r19 is said to cause bootloop if you use frameworks substratum theme overlay. There is a way to revert a commit and fix it I read on G+ somewhere just wondering if I should not theme this version?

Thank you for your hard work!