[Kernel][3.4.54][Google-Edition][V11][Stock][ExFat][Mtp][Fast-charge][Fade-led]

• This is a kernel compiled from GT-I9505G sources and packed with MF8 initramfs.
    I suggest to use it with one [COLOR=red]4.2.2[/COLOR] Google Edition rom but is working good also with TW Samsung’s rom.
    Is not something special, is a stock kernel i compile because i see some diffs between I9505 & I9505G sources..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @V1
    Tested and working:
    WiFi
    Exfat with Samsung forced to load modules
    Mtp
    Insecure
    Cache & dalvik cache it will auto deleted at installation of the zip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@V2
    V1+ Fixed:
    Smart Screen on TW rom's.
    Screen rotation on TW rom's.
    Changes:
    Ex-fat modules from android 4.3 leaked rom.

@V3
    V1+V2+ Fixed:
    Core0 MHz
    Changes:
    Added smart charging from Samsung source (More info)

@V4
    V1+V2+V3+ Changes:
    Updated Linux kernel to latest 3.4.52
    Disable Gentle Fair Sleepers (Thanks @broodplank1337)
    Disable rooting restrictions (Just in case. Forgot it before..)
    Disable all debuggers (Seems unneeded and by disabling those gives better battery life)

@V6
    V1+V2+V3+V4+V5(test)+ Changes:
    Enable CPU under clock (Thanks @ktoonsez)
    Removed lot of dmesg log spams (Better battery?) (Thanks @faux123)
    Add voltage control (Thanks again @faux123)
    GPU OC (Thanks again @faux123)
    Added Convervative ConvervativeX and intellidemand governors (Thanks @broodplank)

@V7
    V1+V2+V3+V4+V5+(test)+V6+ Changes:
    Fixed GPU overclock and added {128-200-320-400-450-533-600} Frequencies (Thanks to Talustus) default is 450.

@V11
    Changes&New thinks:
    Updated Linux kernel to latest 3.4.54.
    Reworked from scratch CPU OC - UC - VD. (Many thanks to @ktoonsez))
    [COLOR=red]All cores runs at frequencie you set.[/COLOR]
    (That is very important and you can chek it with kernel tuner app from playstore)
    [COLOR=red]All cores runs on ondemand governor.[/COLOR]
    (That is also very important and you can again chek it with kernel tuner app from playstore)
    Added faux sound control (Thanks to @faux123 for his work)
    Added kthermal and auto_hotplug. "mpdecision is not works because auto_hotplug take his place if you whant to completly remove mpdecision you can rename /system/bin/mpdecision to mpdecision.back but if you change to other kernel do not forget to rename the file". (Thanks again to @ktoonsez))
    Max CPU OC @ 2160000. (I dont need more)
    GPU OC steps 128/200/320/450/[COLOR=red]600[/COLOR] (Disable some frequencies because of the new method ktoonsez use to OC, all apps exept his app doesnt whant to set anything).
    Added [COLOR=red]Fading-led[/COLOR] mod and it is working with everything, Missed call-sms user apps etc... :P
    Disabled Gentle Fair Sleepers.
    Enable Fat/MSdos/Vfat and Ntfs(as module) Filesystems (Thanks to @ktoonsez))
    Added CIFS as module.
    Ioschedulers: row-bfq-noop-deadline-fiops-sio-vr-zen-fifo-cfq.
    Added [COLOR=red]fast charge[/COLOR].
    Other mini thinks that i dont remember now...

Tip:
    If for some reason you lost root after flashing my kernel then you can simply download Chainfire's UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.41.zip and install it via CWM like you did with the kernel.

You can use Trickster MOD Kernel Settings from playstore to under clock and play with voltages governors and gpu.

Millions of thanks to:
    @broodplank1337 (for his great help about git-hub really great and friendly developer) and @ktoonsez for his great work and
    @faux123

Download V11

[size=8]Quelle[/SIZE]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!