[KERNEL] [Code_Blue r952] [Lollipop 5.1 & CM12 / KK 4.4.4 & CM11 CAF]

• Ich hab hier den deutschen Code Blue Kernel Thread für Android "L" erstellt. Bitte lest euch alles gründlich durch um Probleme zu vermeiden.[COLOR=#ff0000]
    Weder Android-Port.de oder Ich haften für Schäden die an eurem Gerät entstehen. Wer flasht kennt die Risiken und weiß was er tut.[/COLOR]

Hi guys!

I'm presenting my kernel Code_Blue, that started as an addon for Purity ROM, called Purified Kernel.
    Some of you know me from other Nexus devices asked me to bring back the project, so I did.
    My releases are Dragon_Shield powered and I'm going to share them with you.

All I want is full smoothness, performance and battery on my hammerhead, so I build always with Linaro optimized Cortex A15 toolchains.
    I aim for a "stockish feel" lean build and for stability purposes I will stay with GCC 4.9.3 for now.
    Code is based of android-msm-hammerhead-3.4-lollipop-release, forked from android/kernel_msm.
    Useful and powerful picks are mandatory smarthome-treff.de/attachment/20207/

Be sure to join Code_Blue users G+ community
    You keep the spirit alive!

Kernel features:

• Build on Ubuntu 14.04.1 x86_64 (Dragon_Shield VPS @ [DLMURL]http://www.servercore.com.br%5b/DLMURL] - thanks @ChristianLetti)
    • Build with toolchain Linaro 2014.13 Cortex-A15 GCC 4.9.3 by @Christopher83
    • Full -O3+graphite support with device and target flags enhanced, linaro build improvements, etc
    • Based on android-msm-hammerhead-3.4-lollipop-release + own commits & cherry-picks on demand from code aurora, linaro, etc.
    • Kernel compressed with LZ4-r125, custom tweaked RAMdisk with GZIP (faster boot times)
    • Removed some debug and logging options
    • Enhanced performance and battery patches
    • Several CPU Governors (blu_active own governor is default)
    • Voltage Control UV_mV_table (UV down to 700mV possible)
    • Enhanced TCP methods (westwood is default), Network and Wifi tweaks
    • Several I/O control (FIOPS is default), tweaked filesystems (F2FS available)
    • Removed stock mpdecision and thermald
    • blu_plug: Dynamic hotplug for hammerhead (based in dyn_hotplug from @stratosk), with screenoff battery saving (max single core @ max_freq 1190400)
    • Lollipop Battery save ready (Enable Battery saver, turn screen off/on to enable dualcore @ 729MHz. To resume normal operation, Disable Battery saver, turn screen off/on again)
    • Lollipop franco msm_thermal (default 70º C threshold)
    • Optimized RWSEM, AES and SHA1 routines
    • Vibrator Strength tunable (60% default)
    • KGSL fixes and reworked GPU driver (removed doubled freqs, goes to idle @ 27MHz), Simple GPU Governor by default
    • Gamma Control with Piereligio_TrueRGB v7 profile by default
    • LCD_KCAL driver added (RGB calibration)
    • Backlight dimmer ready (disabled by default, tuned min manual brightness - level 3)
    • OTG USB flash drives automount support FAT32 (for ExFAT and NTFS use stickmount)
    • CDROM emulation added to mass_storage (Drive Droid compatible)
    • Kexec (multirom) full support
    • Faux Sound Control, with In-call and headphone volume controls (must use FauxSound beta app v1.2.3 and up)
    • doubletap2wake available (0:disabled, 1:enabled, 2:enabled fullscreen), option to disable with power button or after wake_timeout
    • USB Fast Charge (USB mode up to 900mA with MTP, Increase battery charging current to use higher input current on AC mode, proprietary charger detection
    • init.d support (busybox run-parts required), Kernel cleaner script
    • Compatible with Universal Kernel Manager (do this if you have trouble in Lollipop), TricksterMOD, Device Control, Kernel Tweaker, Franco Display Control and FauxSound Control
    • Featured on Rom Directory by @tFrost

Download latest Code_Blue Kernel zip, flash in recovery and profit smarthome-treff.de/attachment/20208/
    No mirrors allowed. Don't post hardlinks, use original links.
    Also don't make repacks and/or use with inline ROM builds without permission.
    Changelog is available @ website also.

Builds are coded as follows:

• Releases on stable folder, build with Linaro Cortex-A15 GCC 4.9.* (probably weekly).
      For KK the last build is r450
    • CM11 on tests folder, same changelog as KK stable, build with Linaro Cortex-A15 GCC 4.7.4

Warning: If you come from other kernel, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing Code_Blue zip to avoid problems.
    Reflash ROM -> flash SuperSU -> Boot device and install busybox -> flash Code_Blue.
    Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.

In case you want to use F2FS you need to know this:

• fstab uses multi mount points (thanks to @Cl3Kener), so you can use ext4 or f2fs in primary ROMs
    • In case you want to use f2fs, I recommend using just for RW partitions (data & cache), because system needs selinux permissive and Code_Blue will be always enforcing by default
    • Keep in mind that converting from ext4 to f2fs or vice versa in data partition, it will delete all your sdcard data! Backup before you do it!
    • Using ext4 or f2fs in system is pretty much the same, prefer ext4 in RO partitions because has nice performance and it is compatible with new update_block ROMs
    • New multi mount doesn't play well with MultiROM on secondary ROMs, I asked @Tasssadar if it can be fixed.
    • In the meanwhile, if you want to use Code_Blue in secondary ROMs, just flash this zips after the kernel according to your data partition type: EXT4 orF2FS

Changelog:

Warning: If you come from other kernel, you should dirty flash your ROM before flashing Code_Blue zip to avoid problems.
    Reflash ROM -> flash SuperSU -> Boot device -> flash Code_Blue.
    Also uninstall or clean data of any kernel control app you're using.

• Flashanleitung Code Blue unter Android "L"

Kommt Ihr von einem anderen Kernel, dann flasht eure Rom neu um Probleme zu vermeiden. Erst dann diesen Kernel flashen. Auch wird empfohlen vor dem flashen, jegliche Kernelsteuerungs apps + Daten zu deinstallieren.

-> ROM flash
    -> Flash SuperSU
    -> Booten
    -> Code Blue flashen.

Happy flashing.

Saucy

• Super ich werde dann am Wochenende Android L mit dem Code_Blue testen :D

@Saucy ich hab eben auf dem Heimweg überlegt ob ich den Code_Blue für L mit in den anderen Thread aufnehme oder einen neuen mache, Danke das du mir die Entscheidung abgenommen hast :D

PS: mein 1000. Beitrag :moustach::moustach::moustach::moustach:

• New Version r1031

On the other hand:

• Added simple GPU governor by faux
    • Flash drive automount /storage/usbdisk
    • Fixed init.d support
    • Fixed kexec (can use other secondary ROMs now)
    • Added some performance patches, removed some not so clean
    • RAMdisk tweaks
    • More details check git
  • Code_Blue r1034 L-Preview Changes:

• Performance improvements and fixes
    • Tweaked intelliactive tunables
    • Enabled logger by default
    • RAMdisk tweaks

Happy flashing^^

Saucy

• New build[COLOR=#ff0000] r1040[/COLOR]

• Compressed with lz4-r119
    • MSM_SLEEPER: Max screen off frequency and shut down cores while screen is off, Change msm-sleeper to use lcd-notifier, Add sysfs entry for max screen off frequency, Change default max screen off frequency to 1190,400MHz
    • franco sound_control: initial code push for Headphones gain userspace interface, add headset, speaker and mic gain interfaces, add workaround to prevent audio resets after using custom values
    • arm/dts: hammerhead: Optimize panel init/uninit sequence
    • msm: mdss: cleanup MDP3 driver compilation, Enable solid fill on pipe
    • lz4: add overrun checks to lz4_uncompress_unknownoutputsize()
    • softirq: reduce latencies
    • dts: change back to sensor 0, sensor 5 specifically tracks cpu0.
  • Code_Blue [COLOR=#ff0000]r1048[/COLOR]-L Hey guys!

Just pushed new build with full custom goodies and a couple of misc. picks

Back ported all my kk branch stuff, meaning:

• Tuned cpu-boost (go baby, go)
    • MSM_HOTPLUG with bat saver (max 2 cores @1190MHz)
    • franco thermal (freshy fresh)
    • Full faux sound support (must use latest faux sound beta app v1.2.3 or higher)

Beware that this build changes system files.
    Do a nandroid or you will have to reflash L-preview to revert back to full stock if you want.

• Update: Code_Blue r1058-L

New release is up: stability, battery, smoothness and performance.

Lot's of hard work on this one, enjoy!

• Build with 2014.07 Linaro cortex-a15 GCC 4.91
    • Tuned cpu-boost and intelliactive freqs and timmings to save battery and improve smoothness (less jitter, mpdecison style)
    • Revert "arm/dts: hammerhead: Optimize panel init/uninit sequence"
    • block: Disable IO Stats
    • Revert "msm: mdss: Enable solid fill on pipe"
    • msm: mdss: cleanup MDP3 driver compilation
    • fat: limit the number of error prints
    • sound: Hack Faux sound
    • msm: mdss: Fix for bus bandwidth issue
    • msm: camera: Fix various small issues in Actuator driver
    • defconfig: Disable MSM Run Queue stats
    • net: wireless: bcmdhd: Disable debug, already in sync with google
    • binder: NULL pointer reference
    • msm: kgsl: Do not detect faults when GPU core is idle
    • build: Disable mp-decision
    • usb: otg: Retry putting the OTG PHY in low power mode
    • USB: f_mtp: Set maximum burst value to two for superspeed mode
    • USB: Set power supply online status to false after cable disconnect
    • usb: gadget: Fix response available notify count usage
    • cpufreq: Save user policy min/max instead of policy min/max during hotplug
    • USB: gadget: rndis: Optimize tx path for better performance
    • msm: do not compile rq_stats
  • r1066 online.

• r1073 ist online

Edit: Und auch der 1073er nuckelt mir wieder den Akku leer. Mit dem 1058er brauche ich ca. 2%/Stunde, mit den neueren 4-5%. Also wieder zurück.

Nexus 5 | Rom: Cataclysm | Kernel: UBER

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von habkeinnick (4. August 2014 um 15:47)

• @habkeinnick .. sicher das das am Kernel liegt? .. schau doch mal mit - z.B. Better Battery Stats oder Battery Monitor Widget- ob und was da Wakelocks verursacht, ich hab mit dem Kernel bisher keinerlei Drain gehabt, im Gegenteil - der Akku hält ewig sozusagen. Bei mir hat das mit dem 1058 irgendwo zwischen 1,4% und 2,9%/Stunde gelegen.

• Kann ich mal machen, aber ja ich gehe vom Kernel aus da ich nichts ändere als den Kernel zu flashen. Ich nutze das Nexus eigentlich jeden Tag gleich (selbe Ort, liegt meistens rum, etwas Quizduell und Texten).

Mit dem 1058 komme ich locker auf 2 Tage, mit dem 1066 und dem 1073 kaum über den Tag. Flashe ich den 1058 zurück ist alles wieder gut. Der 1077er ist bis jetzt super -> 8% in 6,5 Stunden

Edit: Screenshot 1077 - bei dem habe bis jetzt wohl keine Wakelocks

• hmm, könnte auch gut sein, dass eine der Apps "komisch" auf den Kernel reagiert .. wer weiss das schon was die Devs da im Einzelnen alles so getrieben haben ;)

• Version 1080 ist da

Changelog:

• [COLOR=#ff0000] Code_Blue r1092-L

Changelog:[/COLOR]

• Compressed with LZ4-r121
    • Fine tune freq tunables
    • dyn_hotplug: Introduce Dynamic hotplug driver for hammerhead (aka blu_hotplug), hammerhead fixes, powersuspend hooks, enabled by default (min 2 core online, max 1 core screenoff)
    • msm_sleeper: Max screen off frequency and shut down cores while screen is off, Change msm-sleeper to use lcd-notifier, Add sysfs entry for max screen off frequency, Change default max screen off frequency to 1190400
    • cpufreq: Create a helper function to get CPU utilization, Always allow update of user policy
    • msm_hotplug: Do not butcher boosted CPU
    • cpu-boost: Export cpu boost status
    • msm: thermal: make sure we actually want to go through with the policy adjust
    • powersuspend: new PM kernel driver for Android w/o early_suspend, remove userspace dependency from powersuspend, add back userpace control w/ default kernel control, default to userspace for now, LCD screen on/off hooks (Yank555.lu), cumulative update to version 1.5
    • ASoC: msm: Rampup volume on each start
    • ext4: Add support for FIDTRIM, a best-effort ioctl for deep discard trim
    • sched: Fix race between try_to_wake_up() and move_task(), Update documentation and comments, Fix __sched_period comment
    • sched/fair: Fix typo describing flags in enqueue_entity

Happy flashing :)

Saucy™

• Code_Blue r1112-L

stratosk

Spoiler anzeigen

[FONT=Georgia][size=12]Moto Z Play
    Nextbit Robin
    Nexus 5X
    Nexus 9
    SHIELD TV
    Chromecast
    Fire TV (Box & Stick)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=Georgia][size=12]"In Rente/R.I.P"
    Zenfone2, Huawei T1 10, Nexus 4, CR11S, Moto G/Play, Nexus 5,
    TF700T, TF300T, EVO 3D, A2109A, Wildfire, Defy+, Archos G9 ...[/SIZE]
    [size=14]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/SIZE]
    [size=12][COLOR=#ff0000]Warnhinweis[/COLOR]:
    Meine Beiträge können Spuren von Ironie und/oder Sarkasmus enthalten!
    Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen lesen Sie die Packungsbeilage oder fragen einen Menschen mit Humorverständnis...[/SIZE][/FONT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!