[ROM][N5][5.1.1] Chroma

• Update 02.04.

Alright, update for chroma for the n4 and n5.
    These do not have Franco in them at all and instead are using the prebuilt aosp kernels
    Synced upstream with zephik

Added: HSPA+ indicators
    Added: Power control widget
    Added: Volume key cursor control
    Fixed: Build number previously appeared as LMY47I test-keys
    Fixed: Some applications were encountering FC's by a change in the RenderScript
    Fixed: Quick unlock toggle was not properly working
    Fixed: Shuffle pin was not properly working
    Updated: Performance and optimization tweaks

Nexus 4 users, we still have the wallpaper not loading/or being able to load the wallpaper picker.
    This will cause a force close of systemui if you do not have a wallpaper set. If you are dirty flashing, set a wallpaper before you flash. Clean flashing, take a pic or download something and go into gallery and set it as your wallpaper on your first clean boot otherwise you will not be able to restart the ROM (this is a temporary work around till I get this fixed)

Nexus 5 users, you can flash Franco over this and apparently code blue, otherwise use a any kernel kernel like hell score or elementalx

Nexus 4 users, since the ramdisks of full boot image kernels are not updated for 5.1, only flash any kernel kernels

Update 02.04.

BTW, here is the newest banks gapps
    http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=banks&device=gapps[/QUOTE]

• Mit dem Update scheinen irgendwie die Optionen

- Benachrichtigungslicht (für einzelne Apps)
    - Batterielicht

verschwunden zu sein ... Mal abwarten, ob das gefixt wird...im Changelog steht ja nichts dazu drin.
    Außerdem war die Option ja eh erst mit dem Update vom 31.3. verteilt worden...Mal gucken, was Sykopompos so schreibt.
    Hab´s schon mal bei xda gepostet

• Hatte auch zu Anfang mit einigen Apps Probleme. Neueste playservice apk hat geholfen. Danach lief alles

Nexus 7 Flo Velocity
    Nexus 6 shamu Velocity 7.1
    Pixel XL Velocity
    Huawei Mate 10 pro

• 04-03 20:16:00.519 W/ActivityManager(752): Scheduling restart of crashed service com.scee.psxandroid/com.playstation.companionutil.PushNotificationService in 7062ms
    04-03 20:16:07.612 I/ActivityManager(752): Start proc 10422:com.scee.psxandroid/u0a149 for service com.scee.psxandroid/com.playstation.companionutil.PushNotificationService
    Deinstall habe ich schon gemacht.

• Falls das eine Frage ist welche PlayService apk??? :X3: ;) Dann mal hier weiter mein bester >> https://www.android-port.de/themen/aktuell…app.5968/page-4

Und dort würdest dann sowas finden >>

Zitat

To figure out the right version of Google Play Services for your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You'll see something like -XYY where X is 0 for pre-Lollipop and both 4 and 7 for Lollipop+, and YY is a specific variant id. -738 means you need the APK that has -738, etc.

Note: It seems that -7xx builds became -4xx with Google Play Services 6.5. If you were on -7xx before, you should now install -4xx.

The types are:

• Version number has -X10 - universal armeabi CPU
    • Version number has -X12 - 160 DPI & armeabi CPU
    • Version number has -X14 - 240 DPI & armeabi CPU
    • Version number has -X30 - universal armeabi-v7a CPU
    • Version number has -X32 - 160 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
    • Version number has -X34 - 240 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
    • Version number has -X36 - 320 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
    • Version number has -X38 - 480 DPI & armeabi-v7a CPU
    • Version number has -X46 - 320 DPI & arm64-v8a CPU
    • Version number has -X70 - x86 CPU

Dies kannst du bei dir im Phone nachgucken:
    Einstellungen >> Apps >> Alle >> Play Dienste

Spoiler anzeigen

[FONT=Georgia][size=12]Moto Z Play
    Nextbit Robin
    Nexus 5X
    Nexus 9
    SHIELD TV
    Chromecast
    Fire TV (Box & Stick)[/SIZE][/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=Georgia][size=12]"In Rente/R.I.P"
    Zenfone2, Huawei T1 10, Nexus 4, CR11S, Moto G/Play, Nexus 5,
    TF700T, TF300T, EVO 3D, A2109A, Wildfire, Defy+, Archos G9 ...[/SIZE]
    [size=14]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/SIZE]
    [size=12][COLOR=#ff0000]Warnhinweis[/COLOR]:
    Meine Beiträge können Spuren von Ironie und/oder Sarkasmus enthalten!
    Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen lesen Sie die Packungsbeilage oder fragen einen Menschen mit Humorverständnis...[/SIZE][/FONT]

• [size=14]chroma_hammerhead-ota-2015-04-04.zip TEST BUILD ;)[/SIZE]

Zitat

N5 chroma users, here is a new test build
    Cataclysm Beta update Apr 04, 2015

Still no Franco kernel here so led notifications probably won't be an option, I'll add that into the next build, doing some tuning right now

This is in relation to the question I asked last night about would you be OK with a slightly longer optimizing apps at boot if you got better performance out of it.

We are talking an extra minute or 2 here depending on your apps.

Make sure you select to wipe your dalvik-cache after flashing. You want to force it to make new more optimized oat files

Spoiler anzeigen

Nextbit Robin
    Nexus 5X
    Nexus 9
    SHIELD TV
    Chromecast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zu Risiken und Nebenwirkungen lesen Sie die Packungsbeilage oder fragen einen Menschen mit Humorverständnis...[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Update verfügbar.

• OP Update ...

Spoiler anzeigen

Nextbit Robin
    Nexus 5X
    Nexus 9
    SHIELD TV
    Chromecast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Das Chroma Update für unser N5 braucht ein weing Zeit... das warten wird sich bestimmt lohnen ;)

Zitat

Just so everyone know, I won't be releasing a current update to match zephik's n6 update at this time.

I got a lot of under the hood work to do at the moment with devices and source in general that I want to get done before spending time updating. I want to address each device properly before giving back that part to zephik

(That means he will have to update to my changes too because I will be doing a lot of under the hood work in general that will effect the n6 too)

Zitat

system/core stuff, cleaning up sepolicy, cleaning up a lot of log spam and camera stuff (mako, hammerhead, flo, shamu) probably going to convert Franco kernel over to a init.d setup for those that want to use different kernels

Spoiler anzeigen

Nextbit Robin
    Nexus 5X
    Nexus 9
    SHIELD TV
    Chromecast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!