[ROM] [L] [5.1.1] Velocity Hammerhead

• This isn't and never will be the "Maximum feature project". It is and always will be about going as fast as possible and faster than any other ROM. Welcome to Maximum Velocity Project

• Regarding Android System Webview, should I install the one from Play Store or leave it as it is? Also, do you think it's ok to leave 4 cores always online in the kernel in a place where it regularly gets up to 35c+? Thx for the awesome rom and hope to hear from you soon.

• [QUOTE = "cody2224, post: 124807, Members: 2970"] Regarding Android system Webview, should I install the one from Play Store or leave it as it is? So, do you think it's ok to leave 4 cores always online in the kernel in a place where it gets Regularly up to 35c +? Thx for the awesome rom and hope to hear from you soon. [/ QUOTE]
    I would not have made it that way if I did not think it was OK ... And 35c is nothing. As far as WebView, I do not use the Play Store version. I don't know what it's for and don't use it. Velocity is designed to run as is. This is a complete package of ROM, kernel, and gapps... There is no need to use anything else.

• [QUOTE = "cody2224, post: 124807, Members: 2970"] Regarding Android system Webview, should I install the one from Play Store or leave it as it is? So, do you think it's ok to leave 4 cores always online in the kernel in a place where it gets Regularly up to 35c +? Thx for the awesome rom and hope to hear from you soon. [/ QUOTE]
    I would not have made it that way if I did not think it was OK ... And 35c is nothing. As far as WebView, I do not use the Play Store version. I don't know what it's for and don't use it. Velocity is designed to run as is. This is a complete package of ROM, kernel, and gapps... There is no need to use anything else.

Sure thing, will leave it as it is. Thx for the reply.

• ... Can't decide : Velocity or Terminus [emoji12]

Both are fast and stable [emoji106]
    But Velocity is faster [emoji122] [emoji106] [emoji12]

Only a few things, I'm missing in Velo, are in Terminus.
    So, MultiRom makes it easy to switch when I want unlinked Ring/Notification sound, heads up, dtts on status bar / navbar.
    ... And than... A few days or only hours later, I have the need for speed of Velocity and switch back [emoji12] [emoji106]

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von konsumhaus (10. Juli 2015 um 16:39)

• I don't no why, but my phone dont Luke your kernel. I got reboot wiht it. With Hells kernel i got no reboots. So for me I using hell kernel and your Rom and it is super fluid. Thanks for the Rom.

• First of all, the auto correction of a German language is not good for writing English text.
    Hells Kernel: 0,375 mv global UV
    Your Kernel I do not undervolt because I got minimum 5 reboots a day. For me it is not a big deal to use a other Kernel.

Also hells says that I have a special phone. I posted a log file and he says I have a phone with a very rare behavior.

• # 1 My kernel is already UV'd Which is you cant UV it any further. # 2 If you're not going to use my kernel you mine as well use a different Rom..the kernel is sizeable reason its as fast as it is and These Are all designed to work together.

• And now? I cannot use your Kernel but I love your rom because it is the fastest ROM I used yet. It also very fast with a other kernel which is running without problems on my phone.

If you want I could support you to find the issue why my phone reboots with your kernel. Which data do you need from me? I could also flash a debug kernel if this helps.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!