[ROM] [M] [6.0] Velocity Hammerhead

• Also ich habe ja jetzt seit einiger Zeit die Velocity drauf und bin total zufrieden damit (auch wenn mir immer noch das ein oder andere Feature fehlt ;) ). Sie läuft absolut rund und der Akku hält auch mehr als zufriedenstellend. Trotzdem habe ich noch eine Kleinigkeit zu bemängeln: Wenn man die Einstellungen zur Notification LED ändert (also Farbe, Puls-Dauer etc.) laufen die Animationen meeeeega langsam. Als hätte man auf "Zeitlupe" gestellt.

Naja, und dann wären da noch die Audio-Störungen, die ich ziemlich extrem habe. Ich habe Viper4Android installiert und dies scheint auch definitiv der Auslöser zu sein - bei anderen Roms geht es aber ohne Probleme mit V4A (z.B. bei der Pure Nexus; die ist auch auf 6.0). Die Störungen treten vor allem beim Musikhören mit Spotify auf (egal, ob streamen oder gespeicherte Musik). Bei lokal gespeicherten Dateien, also z.B. Hörbücher treten sie kaum oder etwas anders auf (zumindest nicht so störend).
    Die erstbeste Empfehlung wäre natürlich jetzt, auf V4A zu verzichten, aber dann steige ich lieber auf eine andere Rom um. Mich wundert halt nur, dass es mit genau den gleichen Einstellungen bei der Pure Nexus tadellos funktioniert. Und natürlich ist es komisch, dass es bei anderen funktioniert.

[size=12]"Some kinds of communication on some kinds of issues, brought to the attention of some kinds of people under some kinds of conditions, have some kinds of effects." (Berelson, 1960)[/SIZE]

• Gleiches wie bei Bödi auch bei mir:
    -Slow down when set any LED notification. But only in this submenue.
    -digital glitches in the headphones output by using Viper4android. Especially when you tick equalizer and surround effects.

• I apologize and Im certain this is a language issue on my side, but I have no idea what either of you are talking about. Viper4Android is a mod and nothing to do with AOSP. If other roms are changing something to allow this to work, I dont know. Never used it and never will use it. Whatever the issue is its nothing to do with the Rom, its a Viper issue. The LED thing I have no clue what youre talking about.

• Dear Chad, are you planning to build for Nexus 6p in the future too? I would love to see this rom for my new device (when i got it:P)

• Best App for quite a while.
    Just make all your system settings.
    Back them up.
    Next time after clean first step restore the backup. Let tb do the apps and done. Clean flash in about 10 minutes. :)

Nexus 7 Flo Velocity
    Nexus 6 shamu Velocity 7.1
    Pixel XL Velocity
    Huawei Mate 10 pro

• Getting close on V5 .... this was a complete redo from clean, fresh source. Its much better than the previous builds...faster, better implementation of features. Should release in the next couple days.

• Google has been working JIT stuff into Art for months now. On M the ability to turn it on is there, its just off. I just turned it on and added master branch commits for it as well. They look to be going after the best of both with JIT and Art. JIT compiler allows for things you simply cant do with an AOT compiler. I dont pretend to understand all of it, but I do know this is the direction AOSP is going so its worth trying it out to me.

Sidenote, V5.1 up....another clean recommended

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!