ROM] [P] [9.0.0] Velocity Shamu

• Superb ROM sir the bestest ever can't get better than this;) I don't know what are you going to do in the next version but I'm super duper happy with this one
    And I have tried all Oreo roms for Shamu
    Six republic sos aicp nitro gzr carbon to name a few but nothing to beat velocity, super stable it is

Sir one more thing how do you manage to slim down the ROMs so much your Oreo is around 350mb and other ROMs are more than 450mbs
    Your nougat was less than300mb odd with the gapss if I remember correctly when others were more than 400mbs without the gapps

• First, thank you for the kind words. There is much more to come as well. As far as size goes, I remove the 100+ mb of useless files in the Motorola binaries. I've been doing that for a long time. Not sure why other ROMs don't. No big deal either way.

• I love your work sir thanks alot for giving life to my ageing Shamu
    Sir I'd be very happy to test your pre-release builds too if you are ok to share
    I think your alpha and beta versions would also be much better than the prime time stable versions of few other ROMs
    I don't know how you do it but you are the boss
    Not a single reboot on your ROM;and almost all other ROMs(Oreo) I tried gave me atleast one reboot in a day randomly, other developers also work alot on their ROMs not trying to demeen their work but I just love your simple and clean approach I feel your ROMs are super clean and most important STABLE
    Thanks sir for the ROM

• Ran into some last minute issues I had to resolve but this should be good to go now. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzX_bR…iew?usp=sharing

I clean flashed Velocity_shamu_2017-10-14.zip and open_gapps-arm-8.0-pico-20171019.zip, super smooth and stable, best Oreo ROM ever for Shamu. Initially there were some random reboot but clearing cache and dvlink solved it.

Can you please confirm if 'Ok Google' on lock screen and screen off is working?

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mnsiw (20. Oktober 2017 um 17:29)

• Sir, this is the best ever rom for Nexus 6. I'm really dancing with joy sir. It's soooo smooth and cool. The best of all. I have shared this with all my friends and we all are using your beautiful rom. My friends are going crazy. Thank you sooo much. I will stick with your roms for the lifetime of this phone. But I placed one problem sir, after I set up everything, the phone got switched off and when I switched it on, I'm not getting any display, only a black screen. Anywaz, I reflashed the rom. Thank. you sooo much sir.

• Ok google on lockscreen not working bro. Might be a gapps issue and I hope it will be fixed in future updated. I'm sure it will get fixed coz the rom is Super smooth and you can imagine the hardwork the developer has put into this. As of now, there is still an issue with ok google.

• Best Oreo ROM I have tried, and, I have tried everyone I could find. Smooth, fast, no random reboots yet and preliminary indications are that battery life will be excellent. Thank you sir.

• Welcome. And velocity never had nor never will have stability issues. Not sure why anyone would release a build that's not stable. Next build will be significantly faster as well and will be another clean flash. I still have testing to do but maybe in the next few days.

• Welcome. And velocity never had nor never will have stability issues. Not sure why anyone would release a build that's not stable. Next build will be significantly faster as well and will be another clean flash. I still have testing to do but maybe in the next few days.

Thanks a lot sir. If need any help with testing, I can always do it for you sir. I want to be a tester and contribute in some way for this awesome development. Please add me into your testers if possible sir. I'm available 24/7 to test your builds and report back. Thank you once again sir for all your hard work.

• I tried your ROM, I like how slim it is. It's one of the best Oreo ROM I tried. I find one problem wich determine me to not use as daily, the bluetooth disconect from my smartwatch when enter in deepsleep. A very good ROM, a slim size one, good feature in settings. I can said you do a very good job sir, thx.

• I tried your ROM, I like how slim it is. It's one of the best Oreo ROM I tried. I find one problem wich determine me to not use as daily, the bluetooth disconect from my smartwatch when enter in deepsleep. A very good ROM, a slim size one, good feature in settings. I can said you do a very good job sir, thx.

This is an issue on every Oreo rom. Use it or don't use it. Makes no difference to me. Just don't start with the xda stuff where you say how great a Rom is but....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!