ROM] [P] [9.0.0] Velocity Shamu

• Hm, your answer is a little too unpolite. I don't intend to offense you, just say what I found not working. Also is not an Oreo issue, not all custom ROM have it, it's right, most of them have that issue. I didn't see anywhere said to not report bugs. Anyway, xda is not a part of my preocupe anymore for same attitude just see here. I will never enter her so no bother to answer. You blame for an atttitude you just have it, use it or leave it, and not criticize nothing just praise me... Have a good day sir.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von G0rg0ne (21. Oktober 2017 um 20:28)

• Hm, your answer is a little too unpolite. I don't intend to offense you, just say what I found not working. Also is not an Oreo issue, not all custom ROM have it, it's right, most of them have that issue. I didn't see anywhere said to not report bugs. Anyway, xda is not a part of my preocupe anymore for same attitude just see here. I will never enter her so no bother to answer. You blame for an atttitude you just have it, use it or leave it, and not criticize nothing just praise me... Have a good day sir.

My response was definitely more harsh and rude than you deserved and for that I do apologize. I suppose I am overly sensitive to people constantly complaining about stuff, especially when new OS versions come out.

My statement about use it or dont still stands though. Im not looking for praise or criticism. This is just my personal build I happen to share here. I and others do extensive testing before it ever gets released so Im not looking for any reports of issues here as theyre either known, common to Oreo builds right now, or unimportant to me (and not fixable). This is where this forum and this Rom differs from others. All are welcome to use my work. This is however a take it as it comes affair. Again, my apologies for the overly harsh response.

• Welcome. And velocity never had nor never will have stability issues. Not sure why anyone would release a build that's not stable. Next build will be significantly faster as well and will be another clean flash. I still have testing to do but maybe in the next few days.

Waiting for this significantly faster build :)

• Hello,

Made an account since I’m a long time lurker on XDA. Someone suggested your Oreo build so I just wanted to post my story:

Twrp 3.1.1, Magisk 14.3, OpenGapps Stock.

Installed per instructions. Took a good 15 minutes to flash plus boot but once everything was done:

Setting up WiFi, random reboot. But only took a minute to turn back on. Setup continued. Stuck on Check for Updates, so I just hit the back button and redid the setup.

Overall good and and fast ROM, hope that Ok Google works at some point as well.

• I found that, clearing dalvik & cache after flashing ROM, help with reboot issue, had zero random reboot since flashed.

Google Assistant is not working for me, 'can't reach Google at the moment' error, tried clearing cache, updating Google app, still same.

• This isn't a report all the problems you're having forum. I think I stated that pretty clearly a couple days ago. Also, why would you think it's ok to link this forum on XDA? Not cool. Please delete that post there or I'll just move my builds. There is a reason I don't go or post there.

• Just FYI to everyone on here since there seems to be some confusion....Shamu is now a port, not an officially supported device and as such there are things that wont likely work (now or ever). If you can't live with that go back to a Nougat build. Im certainly not going to spend any more of my time chasing down real or imagined tiny little issues. If you want to actually be helpful find commits to fix these things if they truly exist. Or at the very least find another Rom that doesnt have this issue and I can try to take a look at it. I guess were now to the point where fast and stable for an unsupported device isnt good enough.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ctfrommn (30. Oktober 2017 um 20:09)

• I found that, clearing dalvik & cache after flashing ROM, help with reboot issue, had zero random reboot since flashed.

Google Assistant is not working for me, 'can't reach Google at the moment' error, tried clearing cache, updating Google app, still same.

Google Assistent should work with Open Gapps pico.

[size=10]Device- [color=#660000]Nexus 6;[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [size=12][COLOR=#4d4dff]GZR- Tesla[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!