ROM] [P] [9.0.0] Velocity Shamu

• New build in the test folder. Tons of optimization changes, various fixes/improvements, theme updates, and improvements to launcher. This build is significantly smoother than previous. Clean flash recommended.

• [QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 539850, member: 2957"] New build in the test folder. Tons of optimization changes, various fixes / improvements, theme updates, and improvements to launcher. This build is significantly smoother than previous. Clean flash recommended. [/ QUOTE]
    New build runs great! Only issue I see is that wifi calling doesn't work. I'm on T-Mobile. The option is there, but never turns on. Great build otherwise!

• Shamu development may be at an end. I broke my screen and will likely be looking for a new device unless I find a great deal on another shamu. Not sure what else is work getting but I'll have a close eye on the new Nokia's and hopefully a new Essential device.

• That's terrible news. Hopefully you'll find another cheap Shamu until Nokia 9 is released.

[size=12]"Some kinds of communication on some kinds of issues, brought to the attention of some kinds of people under some kinds of conditions, have some kinds of effects." (Berelson, 1960)[/SIZE]

• Looks like Nokia 7+ wont be coming to the US anytime soon. Im looking at replacing my Shamu with another used one. Im looking on Swappa, Ebay, and Amazon but havent found the right deal yet. If anyone knows of one available cheap let me know. I dont normally ask, but any help with the cost would be greatly appreciated as well. I doubt Ill be keeping the device too long (couple/few months maybe?) so I dont want to spend very much on a new one. There is nothing else worth upgrading to right now so I think staying with Shamu for right now is the right choice.

AFH Link
    PayPal Link

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ctfrommn (16. April 2018 um 18:11)

• Thanks for all your efforts, @ctfrommn! Great work on the new build and thanks for including this reboot fix. Unfortunately GPS isn't working for me anymore now. :lol:

I clean flashed btw coming from latest Nitrogen which had the fix included. GPS was working on Nitrogen.

[size=12]"Some kinds of communication on some kinds of issues, brought to the attention of some kinds of people under some kinds of conditions, have some kinds of effects." (Berelson, 1960)[/SIZE]

• Sorry for my late reply. Maps was able to locate my position but wasn't able to keep it for more than 2 minutes. Plus I have another app for work which tracks my daily km and this didn't work at all. I guess Maps was able to locate me by using mobile data connection.

Latest build fixed this issue for me though. Can't tell if the reboots are gone yet.

• Well, it took almost 2 months but its time for a new build. Lots has changed so clean flash only. This is updated to June security now. There are more new features (pocket judge, smart pixels, hide lockscreen clock/date, lockscreen clock styles, a bunch more QS tiles), tons of fixes, updates, optimizations, and a bunch of other things I know Im forgetting. There have been lots of builds between then and now I just havent shared them here. Builds are back on AFH again.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=276139

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!