ROM] [P] [9.0.0] Velocity Shamu

• Ok, video recording and USB mount options are working again. Took a VERY long time to figure out how to get those to work while at the same time maintaining the data connection on reboot. I think I have everything put back together again. I have testing to do to make sure nothing else is broken but expect a new build in the next couple days.

Sounds great! - and thank you very much for your hard work!

• Alright, adequate testing is complete and I see nothing not working as intended apart from the VoLTE issue that seems unresolvable right now. This will hopefully be the last "beta" build and I'll be able to move on to updating security patches, adding features, etc. At this point I'll still happily receive feedback and issues if found. What I request though is that the issue be repeatable and if possible which other Rom or previous PIE build it didnt exist on.

This is another clean flash only build.

• Hello, is Wifi Hotspot and Bluetooth tethering / USB tethering working in the next build ? It wasn't working on Beta 1 and didn't tried on beta 2/3 due of camera issue. Btw thank you for your work !

• It only took 2 1/2 months but its time for an actual release quality build. This will be another clean flash only. The changelog is alive and well again and can be found here Velocity changelog-Pie. As far as I can see everything now works as intended except VoLTE which may or may not ever work. Ive seen no updates on this from anyone. This build is significantly faster than the last beta build so buckle up extra tight ;) Now that I consider this a "fully working and stable" build Ill start working on features and other things.

• Thank you for your hard work ! Just a little thing with gesture on pixel launcher, to view recent app you need to draw up 2 times. It's different than quickstep launcher. Is it normal ? And another thing, "Files" explorer keep closing when you select more than one file to delete.
    Speed improvement looks good :)

• Are you using the quickstep launcher or the Pixel one? I dont use the new gestures as I dont like them but I know when I tried them they worked fine using Quickstep.

And as far as the file explorer goes I haven touched that app. Its done that on every build I can recall. Does this not happen with other Roms or did it work on a previous build you can remember?

• Hey, i'm using the pixel launcher. On Quick step gesture is working good. On pixel the gesture is just a little bit different to access to recent app. And for files explorer i had this issue since the beginning and i had it on AndroïdX too. I think it's an issue from Google, i saw a Reddit topic about that. And after 1 day of using the new build, just a major issue when i reboot the phone, sometimes camera isn't working so i need to reboot 2/3 Times. That's all ! It's an Amazing rom :)

• Thank you for your hard work ! Just a little thing with gesture on pixel launcher, to view recent app you need to draw up 2 times. It's different than quickstep launcher. Is it normal ? And another thing, "Files" explorer keep closing when you select more than one file to delete.
    Speed improvement looks good :)

If you want a more "Google Pixel"-feeling you should have a look at the launcher "Lawnchair" (Lawnchair_2.0-601.apk) together with the Magisk module "Lawnstep-v1.0.2.zip". Maybe it is what you want ...

• Hey, i'm using the pixel launcher. On Quick step gesture is working good. On pixel the gesture is just a little bit different to access to recent app. And for files explorer i had this issue since the beginning and i had it on AndroïdX too. I think it's an issue from Google, i saw a Reddit topic about that. And after 1 day of using the new build, just a major issue when i reboot the phone, sometimes camera isn't working so i need to reboot 2/3 Times. That's all ! It's an Amazing rom :)

EDIT: I had the same camera lagg issue than the previous build, a reboot fix it too.

If you want a more "Google Pixel"-feeling you should have a look at the launcher "Lawnchair" (Lawnchair_2.0-601.apk) together with the Magisk module "Lawnstep-v1.0.2.zip". Maybe it is what you want ...

I'll keep the pixel launcher but thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!