ROM] [P] [9.0.0] Velocity Shamu

• [QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 157970, member: 2957"] Wish I could say I can help, but I can not help you Can do. [/ QUOTE]

Does this build the Nov. security patch in it? Just wondering because r19 is said to cause bootloop if you use frameworks substratum theme overlay. There is a way to revert a commit and fix it I read on G+ somewhere just wondering if I should not theme this version?

Thank you for your hard work!

• [QUOTE = "ctfrommn, post: 157970, member: 2957"] Wish I could say I can help, but I can not help you Can do. [/ QUOTE]

Does this build the Nov. security patch in it? Just wondering because r19 is said to cause bootloop if you use frameworks substratum theme overlay. There is a way to revert a commit and fix it I read on G+ somewhere just wondering if I should not theme this version?

In case of a bootloop there is a flashable rescue.zip found in storage/emulated/0/substratum.

• Does this build the Nov. security patch in it? Just wondering because r19 is said to cause bootloop if you use frameworks substratum theme overlay. There is a way to revert a commit and fix it I read on G+ somewhere just wondering if I should not theme this version?

Whats R19? This is a 7.1 Rom. And no, no Nov patch as of yet. Im still waiting to see a changelog for it.

• Latest Build is so perfect that made me shout for joy ahahah xD
    I'm having one only issue,and it happens on each N Rom(except on stock): In my college/University you can connect to wifi network using Your badge number (as Wifi nickname) and your Pin Number (as Wifi Password). What's happening is that after putting these numbers I'm not able to press the "connect" button that can't be pressed. Have you got some ideas guys???
    Sorry if I'm making this thread dirty with things not caused by velocity but nobody seems to be able to help me.
    Thank You Again and again Chad!!!!!!

• @Ancidroide: I had the same problem. Will contact you via PM

[size=12]"Some kinds of communication on some kinds of issues, brought to the attention of some kinds of people under some kinds of conditions, have some kinds of effects." (Berelson, 1960)[/SIZE]

• Ok, so this has turned into a much larger update than intended.....lots of stuff coming.

• Breathing notifications
    • SMS and Gallery apps updated
    • Expanded desktop and QS tile
    • Disable QS on secure locksreen
    • Auto brightness icon & toggle
    • Lock pattern grid size
    • Navbar toggle
    • Quick pin unlock
    • Block notifications on insecure lockscreen
    • System animation speed slider
    • Round icons and blue System UI like Pixel phones
    • Bunch of QS tiles: Ambient display, Sync, Music, USB tether, Screenshot, Brightness, IME selector, Reboot, and Navbar
    • Advanced reboot menu
    • Updated kernel, kernel toolchain, and binaries
    • Bunch of random fixes and enhancements

Uploading now. I would clean flash if you can, but not imperative.

Thank you man. Quick question: round icons applies to Pixel Launcher? Because it doesn't seem to have em, icons still the same as ever. Thank you!

• Wonder why home button isn't binded to the Google app. Is that something that can be done? Like you hold the home button and it opens Google search? That would be awesome. That's the only thing different in your ROM than others that makes me want it. Most roms are like this when built do you take that function out for some reason? It is really handy to have that as a shortcut.

• Wonder why home button isn't binded to the Google app. Is that something that can be done? Like you hold the home button and it opens Google search? That would be awesome. That's the only thing different in your ROM than others that makes me want it. Most roms are like this when built do you take that function out for some reason? It is really handy to have that as a shortcut.

On my side it works.

• Ya I figured out the problem. Nano Open Gapps does have everything needed for the long press home button to search but I had installed a clear themed version on top. So that's why it wasn't working! Thanks for your help guys!

Also this Rom is running amazing! Thank you for your hard work!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!